Our friendly and professional staff maintain the highest standards of service and care for our patients.
Accredited against the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards under the Australian Health Service Safety and Quality Accreditation Scheme.
Brighton Day Surgery is an accredited, licensed day surgery providing surgical and non surgical leg vein treatment, laser treatment for vascular malformation and lesions, skin cancer management and treatment. We also provide a full cosmetic nursing service with anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, medical grade skin care and skin rejuvenation/laser treatments.
Brighton Day Surgery provides an extensive range of medical services led by Dr Lisa Marks along with our highly trained nursing and administrative staff. The range of proceedures includes:
Why Use Our Day Surgery?
- You will be back home the same day and usually be able to get back to your daily life quicker
- You generally need to arrive closer to your operation to avoid the need for a long wait before your procedure takes place
- We focus solely on patients coming in for the day with our service dedicated to making your experience as seamless as possible
- Infection rates are much lower than major hospitals
- You may be able to claim your procedure to your private health insurance, and non-claimable surgery costs are lower, reducing out of pocket costs
- Better continuity of care, you see the same staff members each time you come