Comfortable cosmetic experience for women.
At The Brighton Day Surgery, we offer a cosmetic experience for women who want to rejuvenate their appearance and renew their confidence.
Our surgeon, Dr Julie Lawrence has extensive experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery.
We offer a range of cosmetic surgery including:
- Breast reduction
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift (Mastopexy)
- Correction of inverted nipples
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Face and neck lift
- Eyelid reduction (Blepharoplasty)
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Ear surgery (Otoplasty)
Our skin rejuvenation service includes:
- Free skin assessment by a trained Cosmetic Rejuvenation Therapist
- Ultraceuticals product sales
- Jan Marini product sales
- Facial peels
- Wrinkle relaxants
- Dermal fillers
Assessment and Treatment of Leg Veins:
We are now able to offer a non-surgical treatment for varicose and spider veins including:
- Injection Microsclerotherapy,
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy, and
- Endovenous Laser Ablation.
Your surgical experience will be comfortable and convenientâ€¦
Many procedures do not require an overnight stay in hospital or require a general anaesthetic. These operations can be done here at the Brighton Day Surgery under local anaesthetic or with intravenous sedation. This means a shorter stay and faster recovery.
Dr Lawrence is a member of:
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Australian Hand Surgery Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Membership to these organizations ensures her continuing professional development in all areas of plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
The Brighton Day Surgery is fully accredited with The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards. This demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement in the quality of care, service and safety in healthcare.
Contact us if you require any information on our services or to make an appointment.